1. Are you named after anyone? Kind of... My family has multiple Catherine's and so my mom wanted something similar to that but not Catherine... It seems like everyone else's mom in the 90's thought Caitlin was a good idea too! ;)
2. When was the last time you cried? This weekend. I'm an emotional person, and a story on during the Olympics made me bawl.
3. Do you have kids? Nope
4. Will you ever bungee-jump? Never. I used to be okay with heights. I've recently discovered I am terrified of them, as in my feet get the tingly feeling just thinking about heights.
5. What’s your favorite cereal? Raisin brand crunch- I realize it's not as healthy as its's cracked up to be, but the crunch is my favorite thing.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their speech. After spending the last 3 or so years in training, I notice how people talk automatically! Accents/Dialects are also my favorite, I find myself trying to guess what region people are from.
7. What is your eye color? Brown
8. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings. A romantic comedy is my favorite go-to movie.
9. Favorite scents?
I'm so ready for Fall, I can't wait to pull out these candles from bath and body works:
This is my favorite perfume. Zack bought it for me a few years ago and I have loved it. It's my go-to for every day wear.
My favorite summer fragrance is this candle. It smells like sunshine & sunscreen
10. Summer or winter? Neither. Give me Fall, please. I used to be a summertime person but I love Fall so much more now. :)
11. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Las Vegas, Mexico, Grand Cayman.
12. Do you have any special talents? This is such a random fun-fact, but I am really good at figuring out what type of car is behind me based off their headlights. I think it's because I'm always paranoid about getting a ticket.
13. Where were you born? Asheville, NC
14. What are your hobbies? Blogging, Reading, Netflixing ;), Crafting
15. Do you have any pets? Yes, a springer spaniel.
16. Favorite movie?
The change-up & Brooklyn.
I love a good romantic comedy, but Brooklyn was so beautiful too.
Feel free to copy these questions and answer them on your own blog !
Thank you for sharing your questions, Sarah! I hope everyone has a great week!