Valentine's Day can be one of those holidays you either love or hate... or don't get too worked up over (that's me). Zack & I have never been the couple that has elaborate plans & big expensive gifts for Valentine's. I mean I love a big box of chocolate, but it won't hurt my feelings if it's bought the day after on clearance. Instead we celebrate more important things, like my birthday (the 12th). jk :)
Today, I want to share an affordable gift guide for Valentines (and my birthday) for all the ladies in your life.
1. I love how dainty this Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace is. I would love to layer it with a scarf or another necklace!
2. How cute is this BP plaid scarf- I love the idea of Plaid, Navy & only $20!
3. This Lush blouse is making waves around the blogging world. I am crushing on this color for Valentine's day
4. I am all about being comfortable, especially if you're going to work out! This Zella sweatshirt is looks perfect!
5. Oh, I love this Kate Spade purse. It's on my wish list with starts and hearts around it ;)
6. A few blog posts ago, I mentioned how I love the Marsala Color. These Kendra Scott Dani would go perfect with my sweater!
7. Kate Spade watch, I think she's my favorite designer.
8. Kate Spade One-in-a-Million necklace- I would love to layer a C & G ;)
9. A Cozy infinity scarf for your sweetie
Shop more ideas here:
Stem Cowl Neck Sweater • $24.97
'Rayne' Tassel Pendant Necklace • Kendra Scott • $80
'Inner Peace' Cotton Blend Pullover • Zella • $58
Plaid Scarf • BP • $20
Amherst Crossbody Bag • Cole Haan • $98.97
'Danielle - Large' Oval Statement Earrings • Kendra Scott • $60
Small Square Stud Earrings • Kate Spade • $38
t 'Elisa' Pendant Necklace • Kendra Scott • $50
'Perfect' Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic • Lush • $25.20
Since I am technically living off a college student budget, I also wanted to include a few gifts that are under $25!
Whether you go all out or enjoy just another day, I hope that you have a good Valentine's Day with your sweeties.